JUICE PULP MUFFINS
From Juice to Juice Pulp Muffins. All the goodness with none of the waste. Recycling foods at it’s best! If any of you are fans of juicing and always wondered what do with the juice pulp after you have made a fresh batch, here’s a great way to get even more nutrition and deliciousness out of your juicing diet.
Note: This recipe has been tweaked from an original recipe found over at Plantoeat.com – thanks Lisa and Clint!! I changed it up a bit to be more Gluten Free friendly and less caloric. Enjoy your Juice Pulp Muffins.
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 21 Min
Total Time: 31 Min
- 1 large Banana
- 2 Cups Juicer Pulp
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup(s) Applesauce Unsweetened
- 3 Eggs w Yolk
- .75 cup(s) Almond Meal Flour
- .75 cup(s) Gluten Free Rolled oats
- 1/3 cup(s) Walnuts chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking powder
- 2 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) Nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- Warm oven to 350
- Mix all ingredients in a mixer
- Spoon into buttered muffin tins about half full
- Bake 17 minutes or until ready
- Let cool for 4 minutes before removing from the pan
Who ever thought that you could make a great tasting, super nutritious muffin out of juice pulp? These are soooo good! And there is zero guilt eating them even though they taste like a “treat”. Not to mention that you’ll feel like a superstar, since you aren’t throwing out the pulp. Waste not, want not! Amen!
I would love to hear what you think of them. Please send me a tweet and let me know @rebeccakordecki or an email to email@example.com.
MOVE MORE. EAT BETTER. FORGIVE OFTEN!